Tuesday, October 7, 2014

New Young Living Premium Starter Kit Featuring Thieves Essential Oil



I personally adore the Thieves line of products from Young Living! I start my day with a drop of Thieves essential oil in my NingXia Red antioxidant drink!  I have Thieves Foaming Hand Soap in my bathroom, as well as my kitchen. I brush my teeth with the awesome Dentarome Plus toothpaste, floss with Thieves Dental Floss, and rinse my mouth with Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash. I carry Thieves Spray in my daily YL "biz bag" for those not-so-germ-free-situations.  And, my house smells amazing thanks to Thieves Household Cleaner, even with pets!  Last, but not least, I diffuse Thieves essential oil to keep my whole home fresh, healthy, and germ-free.

Young Living is proud to offer a complete line of home and personal care products infused with the pleasant, spicy aroma of our proprietary Thieves® essential oil blend! This Premium Starter Kit is ideal for those wishing to replace harmful chemicals in the home with powerful, natural alternatives. 




Young Living Thieves Premium Starter Kit




The Thieves Premium Starter Kit includes: 

* Thieves Essential Oil 15ml (1)
* Thieves AromaBright Toothpaste (1)
* Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash (1)
* Thieves Household Cleaner (2)
* Foaming Hand Soap (2)
* Thieves Spray (2)
* Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier (2)

* Stress Away 5ml
* AromaGlide Roller Fitment
* 2 Each Sample Sachets: Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves
* NingXia Red 2-oz. Singles

* Welcome to Young Living booklet
* Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide,
* Member Resource Guide
* S.E.E.D. Sharing for Success booklet
* Business cards sample pack
* Member Agreement
* Product Guide




Wow!  All that at a special wholesale member introductory price of almost 50% off retail!!

When you choose the Thieves Premium Starter Kit as your wholesale membership kit, 

you start saving 24% off retail prices! Become a wholesale member today at: www.bit.ly/RavenYL


No comments:

Post a Comment