Saturday, October 25, 2014

DIY Hair Clarifier with Essential Oils!


Mix ¼ cup vinegar with ¾ cup water in a clean bottle. Add a couple drops of Rosemary or Thyme essential oil and shake/stir to combine. Use it as a rinse in the shower after shampooing and before conditioning. Repeat no more than once a week for fresh, clean hair. 

I stay away from the harsh chemicals in commercial shampoo, so I "wash" my hair with a baking soda / distilled water mixture and rinse with my vinegar / distilled water / essential oil mixture.  My hair feels great, has more body, and the dry, brittle breakage has disappeared!  

Did you know that when you become a Young Living wholesale member you save 24% off retail? It's super easy to become a member, too! Just go to www.bit.ly/RavenYL to select your wholesale member starter kit, then before you checkout, be sure to keep shopping for more great items!



No comments:

Post a Comment