Thursday, April 23, 2015

Referrals Wanted! Help Share the YLEO Love!! ♥











Hi Friends . . . . 

I could really use everyone's help right now.  As I continue to work on restoring optimal health (and avoiding doctors and hospitals), I can hardly believe that I am now almost one year into my amazing essential oils journey with Young Living!  In addition to that, this endeavor is allowing me to build my business from home, so I can focus on wellness, balance, purpose, and abundance!  

If you, or anyone you know, would be interested in perhaps improving your own health, and / or replacing toxic items in your own homes, I encourage everyone to at least try our 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils, and essential oil infused products!  If it isn't for you, then don't enroll.  However, if it might be for you, then please . . . . at least give it a try! Did you know we have a no-hassle return policy?!  Also, I am happy to send samples, sit down with you for a complimentary consultation (in person or by phone) on how to address common health issues, replace the toxic 'stuff' in your home, and teach you how to make really great health & beauty products . . . . super easy foaming hand soap, body butter, all-purpose cleaning wipes, facial serum, or a relaxing roll-on to soothe away the stress of the day.

If you are local to me, I would be happy to teach a class for you on Essential Oils 101 to give everyone a basic overview of our Premium Starter Kit with our Everyday Oils.  I can also teach a class on Essential Oils & Pets.  Or, why not schedule a really fun Make & Take, where I teach everyone how to make DIY products with essential oils in a relaxed class setting!  If you are not local to me, we can still do a class via Skype, or on Facebook Events!

I would be truly grateful for any interested folks that you send my way!  Now that Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner, many people are looking for a more holistic way to do their spring cleaning, as well as get back to optimal health and wellness. Why not schedule a free consultation centered around our amazing essential oils?!  I can even send you a link to our online catalog, as well as answer any questions you might have about any of our products.  Become a Young Living member and shop wholesale year-round!  You get a lifetime membership with no membership fees, and only a $50 annual purchase requirement to remain active.  Easy peasy!  

Message me your questions, or learn more about how to get started here:

www.GiftedGuidanceEssentialOils.com




No comments:

Post a Comment